Building site induction
£180.00 exc. VAT
Every site worker must be given a suitable site induction.
The induction should be site specific and highlight any particular risks and control measures that those working on the project need to know about.
This site induction course has been written to take account of the difficulties caused by COVID 19 in having site personnel gathered together in a room to be inducted onto a site.
Once you have purchased a course, please email email@example.com with:
- The site address (with postcode)
- Brief details of the project – ie building 20 houses on brownfield site
- Name and contact phone of the site manager/assistant manager
- Name and phone of the First Aider(s)
- The location of the first aid kits
- Name and phone of the Traffic Marshals(s)
- Name and phone of the Fire Marshal(s)
- Car park information – on site/in a local car park / on the street – any restrictions
- Location of the welfare facilities/toilets etc ( we will also need a site plan showing this)
- Emergency assembly points and procedures
- what fire warning you have – air horn/hand held bell etc
- Any Permit to work requirements
- What PPE rules you have
We will use this information to edit the induction you have just purchased to create a site-specific version.