It is a pleasure working with Clearwater Safety who have all our Health and Safety needs covered. I would highly recommend them.

Image Contract Flooring

Consultancy services

Most small to medium sized companies do not need an ‘in house’ safety person. All that the Law says, is that you need access to health and safety advice, otherwise known as having a Competent Person. Nearly all of our clients use us as their nominated Competent Person either for insurance purposes or if they are applying for accreditation with CHAS/ ConstructionLine/SMAS or need help with other Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s).